Friday morning is the ‘Skivers, Slackers and Unemployed’ ride. We roll (out of bed) for a social 08:45 coffee and a chat about whatever seems to be the topic of the day. At an approximate 09:00 it is time to put on the cycle helmets & glasses and meander towards the outside world for whatever we have decided is the purpose of the day’s training. Generally between 90 minutes and 2 hours, the ride is geared to incorporate a few efforts and an element of training, but never losing the reason for the ride, to be social and relaxed. This is a no drop ride. Everyone welcome.
- This event has passed.
Slackers, Skivers & Unemployed Friday Club Ride
24th November @ 09:00 - 11:00
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Friday, repeating indefinitely
HOME OF THE JERSEY ROULEURS
37 Queen Street
Tel: 01534 280222
- Covid-1919th March 2020 - 17:09
- New Year’s Resolution 20194th January 2019 - 17:35
- Cycle Across the Andes for Diabetes Jersey30th October 2018 - 15:12
- Jersey Rouleurs Welcomes E-Bikes12th February 2018 - 12:38
- Cycling in Jersey with Fleetway Travel25th September 2017 - 11:58
- Cameron’s annual Macmillan coffee morning30th September 2016 - 13:00